Cinema staff from across the UK were this week rewarded for the vigilance in preventing film theft attempts at their sites.
At an awards ceremony organised by the anti-piracy organisation the Federation Against Copyright Theft (FACT) each member of staff received a certificate as well as a cash reward of up to £500 (matched by the own company) for their efforts.
Pictured are the lucky recipients, shown with FACT Director General Kieron Sharp, who congratulated each on their achievement.
The reward winners were:
- Tommy Humphreys (Vue Thurrock)
- Orinta Skeriene (Cineworld Crawley)
- Warsma Jama (Vue Stratford)
- Calum Gregory (Vue Livingston)
- Rachel Dunston (Cineworld Cardiff)
- Ceri Yeoman (Cineworld Cardiff)
- Poppy Gates (Cineworld Bristol)
- Matthew Bainbridge (Lonsdale Alhambra Cinema, Penrith)
- Harrier Norton (Odeon Hastings).
The FACT rewards scheme is supported by the Film Distributors’ Association.